I can't imagine my life without pasta, but if for health reasons I wasn't able to eat it, I would look to Kendall Conrad's recipes for creative and innovative ways to still enjoy delicious food.
– Giada de Laurentis, cookbook author and host of Everyday Italian
Who knew that meals to manage digestive challenges could be so tantalizing and delicious? The recipes presented in Eat Well Feel Well are worthy of celebration - not the deprivation one usually associates with an elimination diet. A wonderful contribution to healthy eating!
– Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., NY Times bestselling author of The Fat Flush Plan and The Fast Track Detox Diet
Eat Well Feel Well could easily have been the accompanying recipe book for my book, "The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth". Virtually every page is brimming with health!
– Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, board certified nutritionist, and author, "150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" and "Living the Low Carb Life: choosing the diet that's right for you from atkins to zone"
Anytime someone reads a book like this and has their life made easier, their pain lessened, it is a great gift—a blessing. This book can help a lot of people.
– Mary Ann Mobley, board member, The National Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
Kendall Conrad has provided a gift for millions who suffer from digestive and immune disorders that often show up as a hundred different symptoms. Her cookbook demonstrates that healing foods can also be delicious foods for adults and children alike and that we can both eat well and feel well.
– Mark Hyman, M.D., author of the New York Times bestseller UltraMetabolism